Wowza Community

problem streamschedule.smil

I have problem with live schedule Wowza. Please help me!

I create streamschedule.smil in content folder have content following:

<smil>    
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>
        <stream name="Stream1"></stream>

<playlist name="pl1" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2014-03-29 10:00:00">
            <video src="mp4:sample.mp4" start="0" length="150"/>
        </playlist>
        <playlist name="pl2" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2014-03-29 10:05:00">
            <video src="vtv1.stream" start="-2" length="250"/>
        </playlist>
        <playlist name="pl3" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2014-03-29 10:10:00">
            <video src="mp4:sample.mp4" start="0" length="150"/>
        </playlist>
    </body>
</smil>

And vtv1.stream file in content folder have content following:

rtmp://m35.megafun.vn/hctv/vstv002

but when I play Stream1 until 10h05’ display black screen and wowzamediaserver_error.log:

ERROR server comment 2014-03-29 10:05:04 - - - 1187.825 - - - -execute: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException

Hi,

There is nothing in the Stream Publisher code that should cause this type of error.

It is possible that the error might occur while the server is shutting down but I don’t think it would be related to the publisher.

Are you running any other custom code that may explain it?

Roger.

Also, to be able to switch to your live stream source at 10:05, the source does need to be published already. Because you are using a .stream file, you will need to have started it using the manager or startup streams.

Roger.

Hi,

You have the wrong MediaCasterType in your StartupStream.

For RTMP mediaCaster urls, you need to set the MediaCasterType to liverepeater.

<MediaCasterType>liverepeater</MediaCasterType>

Roger.

Hi,

Did you restart the server after making the change?

If you are still having issues then please zip up your conf & logs folders and send to support@wowza.com along with a detailed description of the problem and a link to this thread.

Roger.

Hi roger_l.

Thanks for your answer.

I set in StartupStreams.xml following:

live/definst

rtp

vtv1.stream

Can you guide me?

Hi,

I setted liverepeater but still WowzaLog error: "execute: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException ".

I have to configure more liverepeater again?