Wowza Community

rtmp user and password

Hello … I have Wowza wmse 4 and I tried everything toturijale and similar Substances must in order to finally own rtmp stream for the end user to lock stream with classic name and password as it is an example ezhometech simply do without these complications … Is there someone who is verified able to do something like this to Wowza server if I have begged him to ask here or at pp. word and all I have to put you on my server so I could stream from your Username and Password … such as rtmp://ipadresa:1935/live/stream?u=user&p=pass thanks

I’m not sure what you are asking. Can you try to explain again, please.

Thanks,

Richard

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

How to enable username/password authentication for RTMP and RTSP publishing (ModuleRTMPAuthenticate)

Salvadore

I’m not sure what you are asking. Can you try to explain again, please.

Thanks,

Richard

OK, here … I need to correct solution to stream a user and password means every client with Wowza to be awarded the second user for that stream … Here I found more instructions but no concrete has been need conf verified that works to stream have user and pass Do you have configured … aplication.xml and all I have to put you on my word that I solved the problem that my stream looks like an example of this, or we already rtmp://ipadresa:1935/live/stream?u=user&p=pass

Maybe this is what you are looking for?

How to enable username/password authentication for RTMP and RTSP publishing (ModuleRTMPAuthenticate)

Salvadore

Thanks ,all I did as directed but my rtmp stream is still open I think works ok but without password, if you can let me have an aplication.xml Config is set and what is related to the user and pass that I throw it in your conf maybe I made ​​a mistake in writing or something …:frowning:

my Aplication.xml

[HTML]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

true

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/content

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/keys

${SourceStreamName}.xml,transrate.xml

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/profiles

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/templates

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/dvr

append

vodcaptionprovidermp4_3gpp

cupertinostreaming,smoothstreaming,sanjosestreaming,mpegdashstreaming

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/applications/${com.wowza.wms.context.Application}/sharedobjects/${com.wowza.wms.context.ApplicationInstance}

digest

none

senderreport

interleave

true

true

false

false

false

false

false

base

Base

com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleCore

logging

Client Logging

com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleClientLogging

flvplayback

FLVPlayback

com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleFLVPlayback

ModuleRTMPAuthenticate

ModuleRTMPAuthenticate

com.wowza.wms.security.ModuleRTMPAuthenticate

rtmpEncoderAuthenticateFile

${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/conf/${com.wowza.wms.context.Application}/publish.password

requireSecureConnection

true

Boolean

[/HTML]

the encoder is rtmp://127.0.0.1:1935/live/stream2

adn output wowza rtmp://hostaname:1935/live/stream2 work fine

how work this rtmp://hostaname:1935/live/stream2?user&pass