Wowza Community

Audio introduce clicking noise after few minutes of live RTSP/RTP streaming

I’m using Directshow filters and getting clicking sound after few minutes of streaming. It’s like a mouse clicking sound. If I do not use Reference clock, the issue resolve but the Audio-Video sync does not work and Lypsing doesn’t work properly

While using VLC Player it works fine.

Please let me know the resolution ASAP as I am struggling since long for the resolution.

Thanks,

You could try adding a sort buffer to fix the out of sync audio/video:

How to fix unaligned video and audio with a server-side sort buffer

Salvadore

What audio codec are you sending to Wowza? And what player are you experiencing this problem in?

Also, what video codec are you sending to Wowza?

Salvadore

Not working, I also tried by changing implementation of source filter, but still no success.

Previously the graph prepared as below:

Push Source -> ACM Wrapper -> DC-DSP Filter (Amplify filter) -> Render

I checked using graph edit, that DC-DSP filter can implement before decoder so implement change as below:

Push Source -> DC-DSP Filter (Amplify filter) -> ACM Wrapper -> Render

I checked timestamps of audio and video is working and lipsync is ok.

Is there any way to change the priority of audio in Directshow filter. In case of any delay in audio Directshow should not drop audio. In my case i think filter dropping audio not video, This may help to resolve this issue

When I use reference clock I heard clicking sound after few mins. Not using reference clock issue resolve but after some time the AV Sync not works this is random issue not every time or specific time.