Thread: Does anyone of Wowza team can answer my ticket?

Default Does anyone of Wowza team can answer my ticket?

I opened a ticket for more than five hours ago, requesting my license key so I can upgrade my WMS for WSE. But nobody answers.

Wowza does not have 24/7 support?
    If not, then what is the opening hours? (are now around 5 pm in my country).

Quote Originally Posted by EdmauroNovais View Post
    I opened a ticket for more than five hours ago, requesting my license key so I can upgrade my WMS for WSE. But nobody answers.

Wowza does not have 24/7 support?
    If not, then what is the opening hours? (are now around 5 pm in my country).
    Ever since the release of Wowza Streaming Engine, their account support has been slack. Technical support continues to be great. I wonder if they have been getting bombarded with new clients.

I still have no response from their staff. This is a total disrespect with current customers.

If they are struggling, I hope they to hire more staff. I always pay on time this software, then it is a huge disrespect.

Hi Edmauro,

Sorry for the delay. Check your spam folder in case there is response there. It is not automated, you will receive a response from someone at Wowza Sales.

Richard
    Last edited by rrlanham; 04-23-2014 at 06:25 PM.

No. There is no response.

I need this information urgently.

I'm waiting for hours and I realized this forum that several people are having problems receiving this license key. It's time to 'Wowza Media Systems, LLC' change the way to provide this information for their customers.

Edmauro,

There has not been a response yet, I do see emails from you in the system. It is not automated, someone has to answer. I know they are getting to it as fast as they can, but I think it can be the next day.

Richard

Next day?

I requested this information for more than 6 hours ago.

Unbelievable!

I just want a license key for software that I pay every month. Why is this so hard?

Hi,

As a follow up to this.

All subscription holders for Wowza Media Server 3 were emailed their new license key for Wowza Streaming Engine in February when Wowza Streaming Engine was released. As the upgrade was no cost this did provide a simple and pro-active method for us to issue new keys without needing you to contact support/billing to get your new license key. I would recommend checking your spam filters.

Our billing team can, and will, resend this to you however please be aware that billing/license key issues are strictly checked before going out to make sure the correct information is sent to the correct user. This may take longer than you are expecting however this is required.

Andrew.