Wowza Community

Looking for Wowza media server/ Java expert

Hello,

I am a product development manager from IT company based in San jose part of NetEnrich technologies

We are currently searching for a Wowza consultant in order to support our Java developers team in US/India, which is currently working on a plugin to be integrated into our social platform into collaboration of user experiences over different devices

We are interested in a full time/part time collaboration, possibly someone who is living in bay area.

If you are interested in this position, please email me at sridharbabu.gudiseva@netenrich.com – subject: Wowza developer.

Hi,

As an authorized Wowza consultant with 14+ years of experience with Streaming Media and 20+ years of experience with general ICT and programming, I may very well be able to help you. Although not living in the bay area, I’m available for a part-time collaboration, engaged and enthusiastic. Don’t hesitate to contact my on Skype (ID: karelboek), or by email.

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

Hi,

We are the official WOWZA consultants in India.

Our team could definitely provide the expertise for multi-lingual configuration support.

You could contact me at subhish@sparksupport.com or skype me at spark.subhish for more info.

Subhish N

SparkSupport

www.sparksupport.com