after let’s it live for 1 day

i found there is no audio, check in VLC as player it show audio codec undefined

to solve, just reboot wowza 4, not encoder then sound come back

this same parameters & environments have no problem with wowza 3.x

please help

best regards

tats

Hello Tats,

In order to proceed, we need to have a look at your configuration and log files. Please open a support request by sending an email to support@wowza.com. Include a reference to this post (URL) along with a copy of the following files as a .zip (or other archive):

[install-dir]/conf

[install-dir]/logs

[install-dir]/transcoder

[install-dir]/manager/logs

Thank you,

-Tim

Hi,

I deleted the post with link to your files, because it is not a good idea. We can look at what you sent, but meanwhile you might also open a ticket by writing to support@wowza.com. Include a link to this thread.

Richard

What I see in the log file indicates a network problem affecting all your streams. The MediaCasterStreamValidator is trying to re-start them repeatedly. It’s been happening for quite a while, this line shows that Wowza is on its 4616th try to start 07.stream

RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[1216752693:live/definst:07.stream]: start: 4616

This log file starts in that state, with reconnect attempts already over 1000.

Were these streams working when they were started?

These streams would not be playable at all, and there is only one attempt to playback shown in the logs.

Richard

tats,

We would have to take a closer look, get those files and a ticket to look further. A log file that showed the time period from start of audio and video past the point where it becomes video only would be necessary. My guess is there was some network problem, that stream came back without audio for long enough that Wowza only recognized video in the stream, and started packetizing video only.

Richard

link above is for logs in 4 folders

please help

tats

hi,

there are no encoders for some stream setting, i have righnow delete stream settings which has no encoder yet already

but still there is the same problem

streams working perfect when they were started, but after about 1 day, there is no audio but video still playing ok

i test direct stream to encoder, video/audio both OK

tats

tats,

We would have to take a closer look, get those files and a ticket to look further. A log file that showed the time period from start of audio and video past the point where it becomes video only would be necessary. My guess is there was some network problem, that stream came back without audio for long enough that Wowza only recognized video in the stream, and started packetizing video only.

Richard

hi Richard,

now we just restart wowza service to get both video and audio back,

then i think if stream from encoder has problem with audio, only restart wowza will not solve this,

what is your idea,

i send new log to wowza support email, and also i will test to restart encoder only to see if audio is back or not

thank you

tats