Wowza Community

GoCoder Source

Hi there. This is probably a long shot, but is the GoCoder source code available for purchase or download? We’ve found it streams very well, and we’d like to fix the problems in our mobile apps that stream to Wowza.

Thanks,

Micah Nolte

Hi Micah,

Thank you for the inquiry. We are considering a white label solution for GoCoder at some point, however, I have no time or date estimate as to when that might be available.

As to the source code, that certainly is not available for public consumption. We are, however, very pleased that you have had a positive experience using GoCoder and we welcome any further questions, comments or suggestions that you have, going forward.

-Tim

Hello,

We offer both a GoCoder white label and now also GoCoder SDK. The SDK simplifies mobile app development for iOS and Android by offering a common, cross-platform API to capture and stream live video and audio with broad support for the ever growing spectrum of connected, handheld devices. For more information, contact sales@wowza.com. The SDK includes iOS and Android sample apps and full API reference documentation.

-Lisa

Bump.

White label solution is much needed. throws money

Hi,

Not at the moment. But this is something Wowza could do in the future.

I’ll certainly pass along your interest in this to our product management team for further consideration.

Daren

Hi,

There are still no updates on this matter. The Wowza GoCoder application source code is not available.

Zoran

Are there any plans to release a GoCoder API that we can use in our own IOS apps? I would love to have the functionality of streaming from my Iphone to my Wowza server from my own IOS apps in real-time. This would increase the use of Wowza quite a bit.

• Jim

Hi, is there any news about source code of GoCoder or possibility to buy it?

Also, can you recommend any SDK for streaming from iOS device to wowza?

Thanks

Hi,

Not at the moment. But this is something Wowza could do in the future.

I’ll certainly pass along your interest in this to our product management team for further consideration.

Daren

See here: https://www.wowza.com/products/gocoder

https://www.wowza.com/products/gocoder