ERROR server comment - MediaCacheStore.getNextItem : java.io.IOException: Permission denied|at java.io.UnixFileSystem.createFileExclusively(Native Method)|at java.io.File.createNewFile(File.java:1006)|at com.wowza.wms.mediacache.model.MediaCacheStore.getNextItem(MediaCacheStore.java:176)|at com.wowza.wms.mediacache.model.MediaCache.getNextStoreItem(MediaCache.java:490)|at com.wowza.wms.mediacache.model.MediaCacheItemBase.getStoreItem(MediaCacheItemBase.java:529)|
This happens when I accessed a video file stored in AmazonS3 bucket using the Test players come with Wowza.
- RTMP and HLS were tested. Both exhibits same results.
- video doesn't come and the errors are printed out rapidly.
- This does not happen if I debug normal (origin/vod) applications that don't use MediaCache (edge/vod).
- This does happen only when I'm running the service from Eclispe IDE (I followed IDE2 guide. and set debug flag according to this (changing platform to "mac"): http://www.wowza.com/forums/showthre...r-not-working! )
- I setup MediaCache - S3 by following this: http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....conf_storesadd
- My development system is Wowza + Eclispe on Mac OS Maverick.
- But if I'm running this by starting Wowza services with the startup script in Application folder, everything runs stable.
Therefore, something is wrong with my development environment. But I do not know where to start.