Wowza Community

Stats Graphs are Blank

Hi,

Fairly new to WSE 4.01, looking at the stats panel for either server or specific applications I can see the number of live connections (and the protocols) are displayed, but all of the historic graphs are totally blank regardless of what values I set. The ‘enable server monitoring’ box is checked in Server Setup, and the .wdb files exist in /stats, but nothing loads. I unchecked the box, restarted WSE, rechecked it, restarted WSE again, but no joy. Any ideas?

screen attached

http://i.imgur.com/RUs1RVx.png

Andrew,

Are you running Wowza with an account under root/full administrator access?

To under more, we will need to see your log files. Please open a support ticket by sending an email to support@wowza.com. Include a reference to this post and please include a copy of the following files as a .zip (or other archive):

[install-dir]/conf

[install-dir]/logs

[install-dir]/transcoder

[install-dir]/manager/logs

Thank you,

-Tim

Hi!

Just an idea, you can also try using Wowza Measure to monitor the number of players connected to your streams. This module can record players per stream, per application and per streaming technology.

Andrew,

Are you running Wowza with an account under root/full administrator access?

To under more, we will need to see your log files. Please open a support ticket by sending an email to support@wowza.com. Include a reference to this post and please include a copy of the following files as a .zip (or other archive):

[install-dir]/conf

[install-dir]/logs

[install-dir]/transcoder

[install-dir]/manager/logs

Thank you,

-Tim

Thanks Tim, we are running with admin rights, and I see in the logs that two things are an issue - every five seconds I get a ‘1935 is already bound’ type of error from java, and in another I see that the stats are 404’ing. Sending the logs over to support now. Thanks!