Dear wowza support team
I am just trying out wowza trial edition...
- I created multiple streams with VLC
- for every input stream I created a stream file in wowza
- I activated transcoder addon and set the fallback template to transcode
when connecting streams, only one stream (the first I connect) is transcoded. is it possible to extend the trial version for more channels?
secondly I experiece a background noise - some kind of scale - when connecting with a player (built in wowza player as well as e.g. vlc). what could be the cause of that?
ah, just found: http://www.wowza.com/forums/showthre...stream-problem
could it be due to trial edition?
- do you recommend/support any specific hardward (grapic cards) for transcoding?
- last but not least: if the input stream contains multiple streams with differen "program ids" does the transcoder only transcodes the first/one? so the only solution is to split the input streams?