Wowza Community

Custome module for origins to send announcement to edge servers

So I have some origin servers around the globe. I setup edge server to pull but edge fails to pull the stream from correct origin.

I need a module for origin that will send announcement to edge server, so for example the origin 1 has the following streamnames: abc, dcd, efb, and edge will pull from those streamnames from origin 1. origin 2 has streamname 111, 222, 333 and it will tell the edge to pull stream names from origin 2.

My purpose is to place origins servers in different location for geolocation purpose. I got this idea from this thread

Please help me with this module. I can pay whatever amount you request me to pay.

Please contact me here iforexto@yahoo.com

Thanks

Chuck

Chuck,

I’ve been looking at ways to do just this, but didn’t have any potential clients yet. Would definitely be interested in working with you on this.

-Ian

Hi

Don’t hesitate to contact me in case you need (additional) help. Indeed this sounds like a very interesting project, and I foresee that you can license such module to other Wowza users as well. You may contact by email or on Skype (ID: karelboek)

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

Hi,

I am ready to start this project right now. Please send me an email iforexto@yahoo.com for pricing. You can start this project now too. I can pay in advance too like deposit 30% or how you would like to start. This module is a must have for any system out there I wonder why nobody has made it yet