Wowza Community

Seeking Flash / Streaming Video Consultant

We are seeking a Flash consultant with extensive experience in Streaming Video through the Wowza Streaming Engine. Responsibilities in this role will be to help audit and optimize our in-house custom player along with our Wowza Configuration & Setup. The Wowza Streaming Engine is running on a Windows 2012 R2 Server 64 bit. Our player is built in Flash and supports multiple protocols (including RTMP) and ports to ensure that it meets the demands of our users. Additionally, we have our own small module built in Java that sits on top of the Wowza Streaming Engine that facilitates some of our infrastructure needs.

i can look at your server-side configuration and work on any server-side modules.

contact me: rshmelev [at] gmail {dot} com

Hi,

Please contact me to discuss the case further. I can help you both with the Flash development and the server-side modules. Is the player built in Flash or Flex/AS3? You may drop me an email, or send a message on Skype (ID: karelboek)

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

OK, no problem. Contact me on Skype or by email if you want to discuss this further :slight_smile:

Karel

We are using Flex/AS3. We still have some of our older components built in AS2 as well.