Wowza Community

My Stream file doesn't work, Source file not found or access denied

i was installed wowza 4 in my server(VPS,Centos) , i was added a stream file using enginemanager, but it was not play in testplayers…

‘Source file not found or access denied’

Please Help me ,

Thanks

Hello

Did you follow the instructions from the “How to create and use .stream files in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager” forum article?

Are you able to play back the streaming URL that you are using in the .stream file, directly with the VLC player?

Zoran

Hi,

Can you create a ZIP archive containing your [wowza-install-dir]/conf/ and [wowza-install-dir]/logs/ folder and open a Support ticket by sending them to support@wowza.com?

Please add a detailed description of the problem you are facing and also reference this forum post.

Zoran

Hello

Did you follow the instructions from the “How to create and use .stream files in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager” forum article?

Are you able to play back the streaming URL that you are using in the .stream file, directly with the VLC player?

Zoran

Yes sir i was followed that instruction… my stream uri works with vlc… but in stream file it doesn’t work… my stream uri rtsp protocol please help, myStream file also not working

sorry for my english

Thank u