Wowza Community

Looking for GoCoder iOS Client SDK

I am developing iOS mobile app which needs live broadcasting feature, i have downloaded client library from following link. this library works good for live streaming. But it does not provide H.264 video codec to publish.

Hence i couldn’t play the file stored in wowza server. Please suggest any client library to achieve live broadcasting and playback of the video (with H.264 support) from wowza.

I have seen this (GoCoder)http://www.wowza.com/products/gocoder, i would like to know if there are any open source library for GoCoder in order to integration and broadcasting via Wowza server.

Any help or advice would be highly appreciated!

Hi,

The iOS Wowza GoCoder SDK is not available.

I’m not sure you can find any open source libraries capable of encoding using the H.264 video codec as the usage of this codec is currently restricted by licensing.

Zoran

Hi there, and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

From what I have read elsewhere in the forum, “This is something we are considering, but we have no set time frame.”

Salvadore

Hello,

We offer both a GoCoder white label and now also GoCoder SDK. The SDK simplifies mobile app development for iOS and Android by offering a common, cross-platform API to capture and stream live video and audio with broad support for the ever growing spectrum of connected, handheld devices. For more information, contact sales@wowza.com. The SDK includes iOS and Android sample apps and full API reference documentation.

-Lisa