Wowza Community

Maximum Connections issue

Hi Dears ,

I’ve a problem to set Maximum Connections .

I limited it with 25 Connections after adding the module of that Thread

The issue here that limitation working fine but the total number of connection always be greater than 25 so please advice why this no is not realistic ?!

That destroys my statistics.

Thanks ,

Anas Tohamy

I believe that the value of limitStreamViewersMaxViewers is only utilized if there is no specific limit for the given stream. When a new connection is initiated, it checks to see if that stream has a specific number associated (i.e. myStream=20) and compares the current count to that value. If that does not exist, it will use the default value as specified by the limitStreamViewersMaxViewers property.

If you are seeing a problem within that workflow, please zip up your conf/ and logs/ and send them to support@wowza.com and reference this post for further review.

Thanks,

Matt

Dears support team ,

Kindly note that I’ve that issue with limitation, limitStreamViewersMaxViewers is 25 connection but the dashboard showing more than 25 connection as shown in attachment (Note: the limitation working fine on 25) , in addition I’ve added the other module limitStreamViewersMaxViewers and set limit to 25 , too without any achieves about dashboard counter.

So please advise .

Thanks,

Anas Tohamy