Wowza Community

Wowza and NewTek Use Cases

Are you using Wowza and NewTek’s TriCaster? We want to hear about it!

Let us know what you are streaming, how long you have been using Wowza and NewTek together and any other interesting details.

We love to hear about interesting use cases and all entries will receive a token of appreciation for sharing their story.

Are you using Wowza and NewTek’s TriCaster? We want to hear about it!

Let us know what you are streaming, how long you have been using Wowza and NewTek together and any other interesting details.

We love to hear about interesting use cases and all entries will receive a token of appreciation for sharing their story.

I’m using a Newtek Tricaster and not happy with it at all.

For some reason it pixelates every few minutes heavily on a frame and then it takes about 4-5seconds for picture to become clear.

I’ve troubleshooted the issue with Wowza and it seems to be something wrong coming out of the Newtek Tricaster.

I was very careful on matching up keyframes coming out of tricaster and to wowza.

In a few weeks i’ll the settings that the Wowza Engine manager spits out on the Newtek tricaster. If after that it still give me issues, then something will have to give.

Hi,

Did you try to change the key frame frequency value so that you have one key frame for each second of video (1 sec key frame frequency)?

Zoran

I’m using a Newtek Tricaster and not happy with it at all.

For some reason it pixelates every few minutes heavily on a frame and then it takes about 4-5seconds for picture to become clear.

I’ve troubleshooted the issue with Wowza and it seems to be something wrong coming out of the Newtek Tricaster.

I was very careful on matching up keyframes coming out of tricaster and to wowza.

In a few weeks i’ll the settings that the Wowza Engine manager spits out on the Newtek tricaster. If after that it still give me issues, then something will have to give.

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had issues with the encoding in your deployment. Don’t hesitate to continue the discussion with our support team so we can help you troubleshoot. We want you to be successful with your streaming projects and are here to help.

Note, if you are using Wowza developer license, it has a restriction on number of streams. It is a cause of “one way audio” issues.

Please use trial license or other appropriate license to test it without issues.

Prep4sure.me Microsoft 70-410 Cisco 300-075 Dumps CV0-001 Pass4sure 102-400 Study Guide 1z0-050 Courses 70-494