Wowza Community

Price of Wowza streaming engine Perpetual edition

Hi,

Is there any enterprise edition for Wowza streaming engine? While googling, I found the Perpetual edition. Is it same like enterprise edition? If so, please share me the price details of this edition.

I have seen the following link.

http://www.wowza.vom/pricing/perpetual-edition

In this I didn’t found the price details. If we send a mail to them for pricing through the above link, we may get a response within 24 hours. I need to know the price detail very soon.

Please give me a quick reply.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Bhagya,

Thank you for your interest in enterprise pricing options for Wowza Streaming Engine. We are very pleased to have contact with you and look forward to assisting with your request. Accordingly, an agent from our Sales Team will be in touch with you, by direct email, as soon as they are able.

Perpetual licensing options are available to anyone who may be interested or in need of this license model. Because of the varying levels of integration and scale, we prefer to provide specialized service, based on need and application, through our sales organization and/or reseller distribution channels.

We welcome any questions you may have regarding Wowza perpetual licensing. For more information, please send an email to sales@wowza.com to speak with a sales agent or refer to our website:

Wowza Streaming Engine Perpetual Edition

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

-Tim Dougherty

Senior Solutions Engineer