Wowza Community

How do see my rtmp:// on the web out of my lan network were wowza engine

so i have set up my encoder and every thing work on he wowza engine but what ip address example (rtmp://192.168.1.125:1935/live/Mystream) this address work fine on my lan network in office using VLC now how do i see my stream in my home internet using VLC player the rtmp://192.168.1.125:1935/live/Mystream is only local lan network where do i get the rtmp://???.???.???.???:1935/live/Mystream to watch on vlc player of the web ??? can some one explain me this i have open the port on my route 1935 and tryed using my ip address but notting work how do i find the stream using VLC PLAYER ?

now i have open on my router the ip that the wowza is using is IP =192.168.1.125:1935 and i have check to make sure that is the right port on the wowza but i still can not see my rtmp://192.168.1.125:1935/live/Mystream out of my lan network using my on using VLC using my ip address that would be like this rtmp://73.48.144.40:1935/live/Mystream as and example what am i doing work can some one tell me what port i need to open to access the stream of the wowza ?

THANKS

Hello there and welcome tot he Wowza support forum,

If this is working locally it is likely an issue with blocked or improperly mapped ports.

You make sure you open TCP port 1935 on that server and/or map port 1935 to your Wowza server in your network, for example port-forwarding if a router.

www.portforward.com is a good resource for this.

Kind regards,

Salvadore