Wowza Community

Tutorial 432 not working !

Hi Wowza team,

I try to put graphic overlay into my live stream and I follow that tutorial :

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-add-graphic-overlays-to-live-streams-with-wowza-transcoder

But I’m stuck on step 5 of “Create a Transcoder AddOn module” block. The “OverlayImage” class when declared into a “TranscoderVideoDecoderNotifyBase” nested class DOESN’T EXIST… I’m using Eclipse.

How can I achieve this ???

Thanks a lot.

Hello there.

Not sure if this is the issue, but take a look at this guide:

How to use Wowza IDE with Wowza Transcoder AddOn

Kind regards,

Salvadore

Hello,

Hmmm I’m not a very beginner right now, already play with transcoder add-on with some overlay stuff and playlists and so on…

Already using a nested class implementing ITranscoderVideoEncoderNotify or ILiveStreamTranscoderActionNotify or ILiveStreamTranscoderNotify…

The tutorial seems to be not up to date, because OverlayImage class not exist in Eclipse whereas using the right extended class TranscoderVideoDecoderNotifyBase (which exixts). This is in step 5.b.

I’m using Wowza Streaming Engine 4.1.1, perhaps that tutorial talk about Wowza Media Server 3 only ???

My goal is to create overlay image programmatically and dynamically, but how ??? Another tutorial is available ? Nothing that way appear on the Server Side API…

Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

Some news ?

Thanks !

Hello,

Hmmm I must be overbooked, the OverlayImage class is in the ZIP archive… Sorry !

Best regards.