Wowza Community

Transcoder Unlimited License.

Hello everyone.

I have a email from wowza sales:

Don’t forget to add unlimited Transcoder to your Wowza Streaming Engine license by the end of the year. For a limited time, the Wowza AddOn Plus Pack is available for $295.

What is “unlimited Transoder” there is Unlimit channels count and Unlimit usage time period?

I ask them on email, but no answer comming.

Hello there and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

This sounds like you have purchased a perpetual license? The Transcoder AddOn requires a separate license when running perpetual.

I would wait and see what the the sales team comes back with for a definite explanation.

Kind regards,

Salvadore

Hello Nickolay,

Our licensing model has not changed. We do require licensing for all premium add ons, including the Wowza Transcoder and Wowza nDVR, respctively.

We have recently been offering special promotional pricing, which is referenced in the email that you have received. I understand that our Sales Team has responded to you, directly, in request #113213.

If anyone reading this post is interested in receiving more information about special pricing availability, please contact us at sales@wowza.com. We certainly look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

-Tim Dougherty

Senior Solutions Engineer