Wowza Community

Need some help

So im trying to push publish from my wowza to another 1 i followed 2 diffrent guides from wowza guide section but still cant get it to work so what i done is in the module section i added Name ModulePushPublish Description ModulePushPublish Fully Qualified Class Name com.wowza.wms.pushpublish.module.ModulePushPublish, then i went to the text document pushpublishmap.txt and added myStream={profile:“rtmp”, streamName:“myStream”, host:“wowza.myserver.com”} but instead of myStream i wrote camera.stream cause thats the stream i wanna push and also instead of streamname mystream i added a text i got from the other server and at host same thing but it dosent seem to work

Hello there.

Please take a look at this guide with sample mapping file information for destinations supported by Wowza:

Push Publishing destinations (with sample mapping file information)

Also, you can enable debugging to help pinpoint the issue:

How to debug Push Publishing

Beyond that, if you would like to provide more detail about this set up please feel free.

You can also start Wowza in stand alone mode [install-dir]/bin/startup.bat|startup.sh and view the output in the console. This might point out some other issues as well as help with reading the Push Publishing debug messages.

Kind regards,

Salvadore

That’s great news. Thanks for the update and glad to hear you got this sorted.

Kind regards,

Salvadore

Thanks found the problem i had /live in the hostname instead of application just found the “errorlogg” aswell so i can se what the problem is myself