Wowza Community

Push publish youtube

Ok so first i did push publish wowza > wowza it worked fine then they wanted a backup incase something went wrong.

This is the pushpublish im trying to do

camera.stream={profile:“rtmp”, application:“live2”, streamName:“leo.petsson.s3q8-sy3y-aagm-fzffl”, host:“a.rtmp.youtube.com”}

camera.stream={profile:“rtmp”, application:“live2?backup=1”, streamName:“leo.petsson.s3q8-sy3y-aagm-fzffl”, host:“b.rtmp.youtube.com”}

but they are saying they get nothing, i read youtube guide aswell anny1 se a problem?

Hello.

According to the youtube guide the URL syntax should be:

myStream={profile:rtmp, streamName: myaccount.u8w0-z0pr-c4qx-7jt1,host:a.rtmp.youtube.com, application: live2}

So change

[B]This[/B]
camera.stream={profile:"rtmp", application:"live2", streamName:"leo.petsson.s3q8-sy3y-aagm-fzffl", host:"a.rtmp.youtube.com"}
[B]To This[/B]
camera.stream={profile:rtmp, streamName: leo.petsson.s3q8-sy3y-aagm-fzffl,host:a.rtmp.youtube.com application: live2}

You can check for this message in the logs which indicates a successful connection to YouTube:

ModulePushPublish: ********** CONNECT ***** to myaccount.u8w0-z0pr-c4qx-7jt1 app: [application-name]/_definst_

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Salvadore