Thread: I'm streaming, but how do I link this stream to others?

Default I'm streaming, but how do I link this stream to others?

I've managed to stream to the server, but I don't know how to actually access and link the stream to other people.

You would provide a playback URL in a player, such as a web embedded player like JW Player.
    There are example playback urls given here for other types of players, such as desktop and mobile players.

U can provide rtsp url to the android clients and they can watch the network stream on native apps live vlc player , mx player.
    also u can also type the http url directly into the safari browser for m3u8 files streaming

A RTSP URL format would look like this:

Source: How to playback on RTSP/RTP players

As for your question regarding entering the a URL into the Safari web browser, it would look like this:

URL: http://[wowza-ip-address]:1935/live/myStream/playlist.m3u8

The Apple iPhone 3GS (and older) and iPod touch devices require that video be encoded using H.264 format (Baseline profile level 3 or lower) and AAC or MP3 stereo audio.
    This stream can also be played by using the Safari web browser or QuickTime 10.x on a computer that's running OS X Snow Leopard version 10.6 or later.

Source: How to playback on Apple iOS devices (Cupertino/Apple HLS)

Hope this helps.