Wowza Community

Wowza steaming engine real-time monitoring issue

Hi dears,

I have a time mismatch problem in application (server, vhost) monitoring graphs.

Always there is a 4 hour difference between current time and last logged graphic. Last 4 hour graph is empty. Mention that my time zone is GMT+4.

How can I fix this issue?

Thanks beforehand !!!

Hi,

We released an update that includes a fix for this issue in January 2015. I would suggest downloading and applying the latest update and restarting your Wowza Server.

To update Wowza to the latest version, while preserving your current installation, please refer to this tutorial which explains how to apply the above update zip file on top of your existing instance.

After making the recommended changes, if you do not see the issue corrected, please create a ZIP file containing your conf/ and logs/ folders and send it with a reference to this forum post to support@wowza.com. If you are not sure how to get this information please read through the tutorial. Please do make sure you provide logs which show Wowza server starting.

Regards,

Mac

Sargis, this is great news. Thanks for the update and glad to hear this has been sorted out.

Regards,

Salvadore

Hi dear Mac,

I’d like to inform You that after update my problem solved :slight_smile:

Thanks for Your prompt support !!!

Regards,

Sargis.