Good day. I understand that Wowza is a partner with Telestream, the manufacturer of Wirecast. As such, I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me with a possible compatibility issue between Wirecast 6 and our version of Wowza (Wowza Media Server 3 Perpetual Edition 3.5.2 build3747.) I've already exhausted the expertise of Telestream, so they referred me to you.

I'm trying to upgrade to Wirecast 6 from Wirecast 5.0.2. However, when I try to stream to our URL from WC 6, I get an error saying "Cannot connect to the RTMP/Flash server at the given IP address." It can't actually be an address problem, because everything works normally when I revert back to WC 5, even if I stream from the same WC project with precisely the same settings. The only thing that changes between the two scenarios is the version of WC.

Again - the technicians at Telestream don't have a solution at the moment, but suggested the compatibility issue between WC 6 and Wowza 3.5.2, and said I should pose the question here. I appreciate any wisdom that anyone can share.

I'm streaming on a Verizon FIOS connection from a 2011 MacPro. Additional details/specs can be provided upon request.