Wowza Community

Need help. Can't able to get stream output on my blog

hello.

i am not using wowza on any heavy server. i just install it on my PC (trial version) to test its working and learn its environment.

After re-streaming tv channel (by TV-tuner, FMLE and wowza RTMP). Now how can i share this live streaming with my friends???

i have a WP based website but jwplayer 6 did not work on it. Give me error as"error loading stream

could not connect to server"

please tell me what is the next process to show show this streaming (live streaming) on my blogs or website???

reply me fast.

thanks in advance

regards

Tanvir

Anyone reply me please…

it is urgent

@WOWZA

Regards

Tanvir

Hi,

So you’ve followed the live streaming article for RTMP based encoders and you’re able to play the stream using the Test Players in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager (WSEM) but unable to play using JW player?

We have an article on how to setup JW player which you may find useful.

Ensure that you’re firewall is not blocking any connections to Wowza to play the content.

Regards,

Jason

Hi,

Did you check out the JW player article I provided?

Please see the Startup Guide and Wowza Streaming Engine Users Guide for assistance with ports.

After ensuring all the streaming ports are open I recommend that you start by trying to play the sample content using the “vod” application.

rtmp://[wowza-ip-address]:1935/vod/mp4:sample.mp4

When you’re successful with the above stream you can then move on to the live streaming.

rtmp://[wowza-ip-address]:1935/live/[StreamName]

Regards,

Jason

Hi,

So you’ve followed the live streaming article for RTMP based encoders and you’re able to play the stream using the Test Players in Wowza Streaming Engine Manager (WSEM) but unable to play using JW player?

We have an article on how to setup JW player which you may find useful.

Ensure that you’re firewall is not blocking any connections to Wowza to play the content.

Regards,

Jason

Thanks Jason for reply.

please tell me how can i make my own pc a web-server so that each and every person can easily access live streaming using it.

Waiting for your reply again

thanks in advance

Regards,

Tanvir

Hey joson thanks for reply

First i want to tell you i am not using any dedicated hosting or server for live streaming.i have a good and powerful PC where i installed wowza and FMLE.

Now i want to show my live streaming overall the world.

please guide me in this sense. How can i make my PC a web Server which works well with wowza streaming engine

thanks again

Regards,

Tanvir