Wowza Community

SDP file read problem

Hello all,

I have been trying to add an SDP media definiton to Wowza and playing it through a player. I have followed the instructions given below to achieve this:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-set-up-live-streaming-using-a-native-rtp-encoder-with-sdp-file

I have created an SDP file and placed it in [install-dir]/content directory.

But when I attempt to connect this sdp file through Connect to this stream button I got a message as following:

Could not find or open Stream File playback.sdp for application live

The below is log of the Wowza:

#Version: 1.0
#Start-Date: 2015-02-27 10:26:20 EET
#Software: Wowza Streaming Engine 4.1.0 build12602
#Date: 2015-02-27
#Fields: x-severity     x-category      x-event date    time    c-client-id     c-ip    c-port  cs-bytes        sc-bytes        x-duration      x-sname x-stream-id     x-spos  sc-stream-bytes cs-stream-bytes x-file-size     x-file-length   x-ctx   x-comment
WARN    server  comment 2015-02-27      10:26:24        -       -       -       -       -       5.479   -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       REST Documentation Server has been disabled.
WARN    server  comment 2015-02-27      10:27:22        -       -       -       -       -       62.927  -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       REST API: exists(): File (null/conf/live/Application.xml) does not exist
WARN    server  comment 2015-02-27      10:27:22        -       -       -       -       -       62.928  -       -       -       -       -       -       -       -       REST API: exists(): File (null/playback.sdp) does not exist

One should note that, Wowza searches required files Application.xml and playback.sdp in wrong places: null/conf/live/Application.xml null/playback.sdp

Could you please help with this issue?

The installation is on

Ubuntu 12.04

and the Wowza version is

Wowza Streaming Engine 4.1.0 build12602

Regards.

Hello,

This issue you are having would be better handled in a support ticket. Please send the following in an email to support@wowza.com and include the forum link as a reference.

Can you send a copy of the following folders as a .zip (or other archive):

[wowza-install-dir]/conf

[wowza-install-dir]/logs

Please include the .sdp file as well.

If you are not sure how to get this information please see the following tutorial.

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-create-a-compressed-zip-file-in-windows-os-x-and-linux

We would like to take closer look at your configuration and log files and get a better understanding of what is happening on your server and why you are noticing this behavior.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mac

Hello,

I have sent the email.

Regards.