Wowza Community

Push publishing dynamic txt or all streamname publish

myStream={profile:“rtmp”, streamName:“myStream”, host:“wowza.myserver.com”, userName:“myUser”, password:“myPassword”}

*={profile:“rtmp”, streamName:“myStream”, host:“wowza.myserver.com”, userName:“myUser”, password:“myPassword”}

“myStream” instead of “*” all streamname

Is there something similar ?

publish start -> PushPublishMap.txt -> append text file -> add “myStream={profile:“rtmp”, streamName:“myStream”, host:“wowza.myserver.com”, userName:“myUser”, password:“myPassword”}”

In doing so it automatically ?

stream name change at any time …

I would appreciate if you can help…

Thank you.

Hi,

Currently you will need to edit the PushPublishMap.txt manually and it doesn’t support wildcards such as * to cover all streams being published. I will add this as a feature request to our backlog on your behalf. Features which are added to our backlog are reviewed and considered for future versions of Wowza Streaming Engine. At this time I can’t confirm if the feature will be approved and if so, any time-scales for it’s availability.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Jason

Hi,

As an update, I did add both requests to the backlog and so they will be reviewed and considered in the future.

Jason

Hi,

Currently you will need to edit the PushPublishMap.txt manually and it doesn’t support wildcards such as * to cover all streams being published. I will add this as a feature request to our backlog on your behalf. Features which are added to our backlog are reviewed and considered for future versions of Wowza Streaming Engine. At this time I can’t confirm if the feature will be approved and if so, any time-scales for it’s availability.

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

Jason

thank you.

“*” Feature did as the plugin. Thank you for your attention.