Wowza Community

renew

This is a reminder that one or more of your StreamLock SSL certificates is going to expire in 28 days. If you would like to continue using your certificate you will need to renew it online.

Please login to your account at:

https://www.wowza.com/portal/account

Select the “StreamLock” tab and then select the “renew” link next to the certificate you would like to renew.

Sincerely,

Wowza Media System LLC

-------> do i have to do anything other than click the “renew” button?

hello?

doe a new cert need to be uploaded to server or not?

whats after clicking renew?

Hi,

I believe that you will get a new certificate after renewing and this will need to replace the current certificate you have which is due to expire.

Jason

so if i down load all I need to do is overwrite the old cert on the server since I did not change the number or can i not have to upload since i did not chage the number?

just have to add…you dont offer a multi-year expire date - pls add this option as to not waste time of users

there is no way to sync 2 or more certs AT ANY TIME I WANT TO - because

• you have no cancel option

• only way i see to sync is RENEW once in expire period

• after renew once then can not renew again until end of period

so unless all certs i want to sync are in renew period i see not way to sync them

1. how to sync 2 or more certs AT ANY TIME / whenever i want to

Guys…please read carefully, i asked a direct question.

Guys…please read carefully, i asked a direct question.

Hi,

I believe that you will get a new certificate after renewing and this will need to replace the current certificate you have which is due to expire.

Jason

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It is certainly something I will pass on internally.

Andrew

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It is certainly a feature request I will pass on internally. At present this is not possible.

Andrew

This is not an answer but more a very related question: What do I do if I am in the 28 days expiration and there is no ‘renew’ button/link in the Streamlock tab? There is a download button, but no renew, and I cannot request a new certificate on the same license. Do I really have to wait until it is invalidated, and request a new one? This would sound like lousy management, and I would get a break in streaming I guess?

I am also not getting the renew displayed Tab to Our Streamlock certificate .
And if we try to apply for a new one there is no License key displayed in the dropdown.
Kindly advice solution

Hello @Fujairah_Muncipality- If you use the the link in the banner at the top of this page to the FAQ guide, this and other StreamLock questions are answered there.

Because is a technical forum, we no longer address billing or account questions here- thanks.

You may want to see this one as well. These can only be handled by customer support.