Thread: Issue with ModuleOnConnectAuthenticate2

Exclamation Issue with ModuleOnConnectAuthenticate2

Hi

I want to broadcast webcam stream (from my actionscript application) to wowza media server as live, using user authentication . I tried ModuleOnConnectAuthenticate2
    and also follow the steps (http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....-password-file) .

This is the actionscript end script ,

var broadcastURL:String='rtmp://[wowzaServer]/live?user1&pass1'; // i put the userrname and password at conf/connect.password

broadcastNC=new NetConnection();

broadcastNC.client = this;
    broadcastNC.connect(broadcastURL);

But at NetStatusEvent.NET_STATUS it is receiving
    NetConnection.Connect.Closed
    NetConnection.Connect.Rejected

I think i am missing something . Anyway i am using wowza 4.1.1 developer edition (trial)

at wowza server end i already put wms-plugin-collection.jar at Wowza Streaming Engine 4.1.1\lib
    and also added related Modules and properties for live application .

Please help ):

Regards
    Projjwal

#Date: 2015-04-02
    #Fields: x-severity x-category x-event date time c-client-id c-ip c-port cs-bytes sc-bytes x-duration x-sname x-stream-id x-spos sc-stream-bytes cs-stream-bytes x-file-size x-file-length x-ctx x-comment
    ERROR server comment 2015-04-02 13:38:09 - - - - - 203491.295 - - - - - - - - IAuthenticateUsernamePasswordProvider.createUsernamePasswordProvider: Error creating UsernamePasswordProvider[com.example.MyCustomClass] : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.MyCustomClass|at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:372)|at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:361)|at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)|at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:360)|at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)|

I resolved just remove

Root/Application usernamePasswordProviderClass String com.example.MyCustomClass

and seems working fine , but need to check more .

Hi,

Thank you for the update.
    Please keep us posted of your progress as other forum users might also benefit from your experience.

Thank you.
    Zoran

Hi projjwal,

I'm also going to move this to the correct sub-forum. This forum is reserved for requests for help from independent Wowza consultants.

Michelle