Wowza Community

Android RTSP Stability for Wowza

Hello,

I configure a wowza server in a Win 2008 server virtual machine. The license of wowza is free trial. But I have meet a problem. The application of android ( which uses the mediaplayer and surefaceview to play the rtsp live stream from wowza) has a strange running result. When the app connect the server in local network, it can play the live video over ten minutes. But if I use the internet to connect the wowza server. Wow it always run only seconds then stop the update the photo.

I check the log for each fail. All of them include these logs:

I/MyHandler(17471): TEARDOWN completed with result 0 (Success)

E/ARTSPConnection(17471): Server unexpectedly closed the connection.

Could someone give me some idea?

Thank you.:confused:

Hi victory.pu,

In order to further investigate, we would need additional information from you. Please send a support request to support@wowza.com from an email address that has valid support entitlement. Kindly include the following information:

• A zip file of your [install-dir]/conf and [install-dir]/logs

• A public-facing link to your source encoder, if available

• A public-facing link to your Wowza output streams

Please also include a link to this forum in your support request.

Michelle

Hi rucrazy,

We have had users who successfully pushed to UStream using our PushPublish module. Please do send us a zip file of your [install-dir]/conf and [install-dir]/logs so that we can check your configuration for your Wowza instance.

Michelle

I’ve read through a bunch of these threads, and I have tried every fix within them. I am unable to push to UStream?

esixsigma