Wowza Community

Video did not appears on Apple Device using Safari

Hello!

I’m new on Wowza, and using latest Wowza Streaming Engine 4.1.2. The RTMP stream was successfull, but not with the HLS. Is there any miss config there?

The error log said like that:

I don’t know which one on the dashboard or console should be a good start. Really need your help.

Hi,

It looks like your source is sending VP6 video codec and MP3 with a sample rate of 22050. Both of these aren’t compatible with Wowza’s Transcoder. Can they be changed at source? What encoder are you using? Post screenshots of the settings page if it will help.

If possible see if there is an option to set the video codec to H.264, and increase the audio bit rate to at least 32000.

Paul

Hi,

The settings Paul refers to are to be made in your live source encoder.

The is likely a source stream configuration page of some description

that allows you to set the Video Codec used and the Audio codec parameters.

If you find that, you can post a screenshot here, as Paul also suggested.

Daren

Hi,

It looks like your source is sending VP6 video codec and MP3 with a sample rate of 22050. Both of these aren’t compatible with Wowza’s Transcoder. Can they be changed at source? What encoder are you using? Post screenshots of the settings page if it will help.

If possible see if there is an option to set the video codec to H.264, and increase the audio bit rate to at least 32000.

Paul

Hi paul,

My wowza configuration are default, could you help me which configuration to set the value above?

Thanks