Wowza Community

RTSP streaming over Youtube Live from WOWZA not working

Hi

I have configured wowza with trial license. after successful installation and testing my requirements i will purchase license. but i am facing problem of RTSP streaming over youtube LIVE from WOWZA.

What i did,

I activtate application “live” on wowza and then add live rtsp live streams and connect them to wowza.

I give it name CAM1.stream and CAM2.stream and add them to startup streams.

Then i tried them in test players -so i watch the stream in VLC player like

“rtmp://wowzaIP:1935/live/CAM1.stream” and CAM2.stream"

and then in wowza /usr/local/wowzaengine/conf/Pushlivestream.txt i add next lines

CAM1.stream={profile:rtmp,streamName:camera-3003.ueyx-40r8-cakt-xxxx,host:a.rtmp.youtube.com,application:live2}

CAM1.stream={profile:rtmp,streamName:camera-3003.ueyx-40r8-cakt-xxx,host:b.rtmp.youtube.com,application:live2?backup=1}

these stuff i get from youtube, then restarted wowza.

i also tried https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-stream-to-youtube

but youtube is not receiving RTMP stream.

and nothing in the logs, can any one help?

Please i need urgent solution.

Regards,

Rahim

This support request is being handled in ticket #123569.

Hi rahimcs027,

This issue has been resolved through your ticket. Please also note that you posted on the Find A Consultants sub-forum. This sub-forum is reserved for users to solicit paid help in developing or managing their Wowza deployments. If you require help in streaming, please post to the sub-forums for Wowza Streaming Engine (for version 4 installations) or for Wowza Media Server (for version 3 installations).

I’ll go ahead and move this thread to the correct sub-forum, and close it as resolved.

Michelle

This support request is being handled in ticket #123569.

Thank you so much, When support will solve this ticket?