Wowza Community

Live Streaming Minecraft with CamTwist Audio?

I’m trying to live stream minecraft from my mac, and i want to include my friend in the skype call’s audio along with that from my microphone. I’m using camtwist with Adobe flash encoder, i need to be able to hear him talking, as well as stream both audios

Hello there and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

I think you will need to sort out the audio and video capture portion of this workflow. That would not be related to Wowza, instead would be at the encoder end. It seems like CamTwist would be able to do this but maybe OBS (Open Broadcast Software) would be more suitable for the job. Another option would be Wirecast, as these options can both do the screen and audio capture and stream to an endpoint.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Salvadore

You’re most welcome.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

Best,

Salvadore

Hello there and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

I think you will need to sort out the audio and video capture portion of this workflow. That would not be related to Wowza, instead would be at the encoder end. It seems like CamTwist would be able to do this but maybe OBS (Open Broadcast Software) would be more suitable for the job. Another option would be Wirecast, as these options can both do the screen and audio capture and stream to an endpoint.

I hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,

Salvadore

That’s so nice ,thank you