Assume you have an RTMP stream, Wowza, and you are going to deliver the stream to iOS Safari browser.
- Pure HTML5 audio+video playback in the iOS Safari browser. No plugins or third-party HLS players.
- Low-latency comparing with HLS.
Here is iPhone5, iOS 8.3 and Safari browser.
It is a live stream which is being published over RTMP to Wowza Streaming Engine.
Web Call Server 4
- Web Client
How to Test on iPhone or iPad Safari Browser
- Install WCS4, Wowza, Wirecast Encoder.
- Publish an RTMP H.264 + AAC stream to Wowza: rtmp://localhost:1935/live/myStream
- Play stream using WCS4 Web Client: rtsp://localhost:1935/live/myStream
More information at flashphoner.com