Wowza Community

Changing Wowza configuration path

Hi,

Is it possible to assign different wowza configuration path(default path “/usr/local/WowzaStreamingEngine/conf” ) for different purposes?It will be helpful for me if i can do it.Kindly give the suggestion.

Hello.

This can be defined per Vhost.

Please take a look at the Wowza User Guide staring on page 61. (Under the heading “Virtual Hosting”)

I hope this answers your question.

Salvadore

Hi,

There isn’t another way, though if you describe what this is needed for, perhaps some other solution might be available.

Daren

Hi,

The conf folder path is tied into the VHost level, so you can only add a different conf by adding a VHost.

Daren

Hi,

The VHost must define HostPort entries with unique IP addresses and port combinations that don’t

conflict with other VHosts that are defined on the server.

Daren

Hello.

This can be defined per Vhost.

Please take a look at the Wowza User Guide staring on page 61. (Under the heading “Virtual Hosting”)

I hope this answers your question.

Salvadore

Except vhosting ,is there any other possibilities.

Hi,

There isn’t another way, though if you describe what this is needed for, perhaps some other solution might be available.

Daren

If i use vhost,then we need multiple ports .

Actually, i want different conf path for different publishing points that are use for different purposes.So that, it will be easy for me to perform task accordingly.

Hi,

The conf folder path is tied into the VHost level, so you can only add a different conf by adding a VHost.

Daren

Using single port is it possible vhosting in wowza