I got here a doubt some might be able to splash some light towards, we have a training videos data base that expected to have following aspects:
- 7000 - 10000 viewers same time
- Quality of each video 5-7Mbps
Key h/w used:
- Two dedicated servers in the same facility
- Load balancer in between of this two servers
- What server hardware specifications would you consider needed for an load balancer expected to handle the amount of users/streaming as written above?
- What server model/specifications you would consider reasonable for such setup?
- Bandwidth: would 1Gbps dedicated link per each one of the two servers be enough to start with for this amount of traffic?
Highly appreciate anyone's feedback towards this project,