Wowza Community

How to get list of live streaming videos and which are not streaming right now iOS.

I have successfully stream video from iOS device and play it on other hand. Now I want to get all live streaming video from wowza server as well as I want to get all videos which are not streaming right now.Please help me.

Hello,

It is possible to get all the published streams on a particular Wowza server. You can use the instructions described in one of the following forum articles:

How to monitor server connections, load, and application statistics

How to get detailed server info with an HTTP Provider

How to get connection counts for server, applications, application instances and streams with an HTTP Provider

If you also want to get a list of the video files from an application’s content folder, you can use the instructions described in the following forum article:

How to get a list of files in your application’s content location (ModuleVideoNameList)

Zoran

Hello,

It is possible to get all the published streams on a particular Wowza server. You can use the instructions described in one of the following forum articles:

How to monitor server connections, load, and application statistics

How to get detailed server info with an HTTP Provider

How to get connection counts for server, applications, application instances and streams with an HTTP Provider

If you also want to get a list of the video files from an application’s content folder, you can use the instructions described in the following forum article:

How to get a list of files in your application’s content location (ModuleVideoNameList)

Zoran

Zoran,

Thanks for reply.

I just want to get the list of videos which are currently streaming and which are not currently streaming in iOS device. Is There any API to get this.

Thanks

Ravi