Wowza Community

Load Test Tool Download

Hello,

I want to download the load testing tool of Wowza. I have signed the document that is required to download it. I haven’t received any notification regarding the tool. When it would be possible for me to download the load testing tool.

Thanks

Hi,

As per the article - How to get Flash RTMP Load Test Tool

After you’ve signed the Load Testing Software Agreement and Wowza has verified your information, you’ll receive an email within three (3) business days that includes download instructions.

Regards,

Jason

That’s somewhat useless, considering users will want to test their servers in times where there is an issue. Three days can mean the loss of customers.

The tool should be released to all developers, with a simple terms of use confirmation.
The signing process is so last century.

That’s somewhat useless, considering users will want to test their servers in times where there is an issue. Three days can mean the loss of customers.

The tool should be released to all developers, with a simple terms of use confirmation.
The signing process is so last century.

Hy Jason/Wowza Team,

as mentioned rightly by Neil, 3 business days to provide load testing tool is not so beneficial for users. moreover, there is no intimation to customer that you will get required tool in 3 days etc. this time has to be reduced.

That answer is from 2015. Let me get you the latest info @Muhammad Shozab.

Thanks for asking about the timeline on the load balance tool @Muhammad Shozab. I looked into it for you and it is usually sent the very same day. The 3 days listed in the doc only refers to situations where the account may need to be updated or some billing issues may exist, but if your account is in good standing, it will most likely be delivered to you same day.

We do not have a request from you for this tool in our records, so I hope you will feel more confident in the timeline now and submit.