Thread: can you have per steam settings in wowza version 3.52?

Question can you have per steam settings in wowza version 3.52?

we've been successfully streaming from 3 newish axis cameras for some time and have been asked to stream from an old axis 211 which I think doesn't support interleave - I've seen that you can have per-stream settings with Wowza Streaming Engine 4 - can this be done on the older version 3.52 of Wowza?

Hi,
    This functionality was introduced around the time of the 3.5 release, so it can be done there. Just be aware that if there are issues found when using the older version, they could very well be address in something more recent.

Daren

Quote Originally Posted by daren_j View Post
    Hi,
    This functionality was introduced around the time of the 3.5 release, so it can be done there. Just be aware that if there are issues found when using the older version, they could very well be address in something more recent.

Daren
    Thanks.

Could you point me to any documentation on how to do this in 3.5x. I've only found documentation on how to do this using the Streaming Engine interface.

Hello.

When running Wowza Media Server software version 3.5.0 or earlier, per-stream settings are done by adding query parameters to URLs in .stream files.

Salvadore

thanks for this - I didn't read the documentation properly - we're running 3.52 at the moment and that is documented too.