I'm running three dedicated Wowza origin servers which our CDN pulls from. Our first 2 servers work extremely well. We just added our third, using the exact same configuration, and the inputs being the exact same Teradek encoders we use with the original 2 servers.
Whenever I restart the live application in wowza (or restart the wowza process) on our third server, a couple of RTMP input feeds simply drop. It's different feeds that drop each time I restart. All the encoders are configured to auto-reconnect.
There is no one geo-location that it consistently occurs from either (many of those locations are feeding our original 2 servers without any issues as well). This does not occur on our original 2 servers.