Wowza Community

push publish to adobe media server audio prolem

Hi,

i have a strange problem when i push live stream to Adobe Media Server, audio disappered after a few hours or few days. I can see v/a/d from log file when i set pushpublish debug on, it turns that there are audio streatm push to adobe media server, also i can hear voice using test player. now i have to reset the stream to make it recover.

it’s that the rtmp connect problem between the Wowza and AMS or just the AMS problem? i can’t find any clues from the log file, anything i can do?

Thanks !

Can you please provide a bit more detail?

What encoder are you using and what audio/video codec are you sending to Wowza?

What is the key-frame interval and FPS?

You can start Wowza in stand-alone mode [install-dir]/bin/startup.bat|startup.sh and view the output in the console.

Also, you can add AAC/MP3 debugging which might indicate the problem:

How to debug AAC or MP3 timecode issues with Apple HLS packetization

Regards,

Salvadore

Thanks for the quick reply!

My source stream was Video: mpeg2video (Main) ([2][0][0][0] / 0x0002), yuv420p(tv), 720x576 + Audio: mp2 ([4][0][0][0] / 0x0004), 48000 Hz, stereo, s16p, 192 kb/s, and sent into Wowza transcode addon, then transcoded to h264+aac(key frame:60 fps:25) using quicksync and push to Adobe Media Server using ModulePushPublish.

I will try to starting Wowza in standalone mode later, thanks for the advices.

I was wonder if there any tools that can analyze the rtmp packets which i captured, to extract the Video/Audio information in the packets.

Thanks!