Wowza Community

Push Error

I’m trying to push stream from one application to another (let say from live to live2) in the same Wowza server. I’m receiving error

ERROR server comment 2015-08-19 19:34:16 - - - - - 3163.701 - - - - - - - - processNextRequest: error : java.lang.ClassCastException: com.wowza.wms.amf.AMFDataItem cannot be cast to com.wowza.wms.amf.AMFDataObj|at com.wowza.wms.amf.AMFDataObj.getObject(AMFDataObj.java:467)|at com.wowza.wms.pushpublish.protocol.rtmp.PushPublishRTMP$ConnectResult.onResult(PushPublishRTMP.java:1370)|at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionCallResults.handleResult(NetConnectionCallResults.java:95)|at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionProcessFunctions.processFunctions(NetConnectionProcessFunctions.java:65)|at com.wowza.wms.netconnection.NetConnectionProcessData.processNextRequest(NetConnectionProcessData.java:655)|

ERROR server comment 2015-08-19 19:34:16 - - - - - 3163.701 - - - - - - - - NetConnectionProcessFunctions: lingering function: 1

In previous version (3.5.2), it was working without problem.

Hi,

Can you provide some additional data about your setup?

Are you using Wowza Streaming Engine “Stream Targets” feature?

Zoran

Yes, I’m using Wowza Streaming Engine (4.2) with Stream Targets. I tried pushing stream with general RTMP or Another Wowza setup. No luck.

Hi,

Can you provide some additional data about your setup?

Are you using Wowza Streaming Engine “Stream Targets” feature?

Zoran

This is part of PushPublishMap.txt, but I configured with Wowza Manager

piotrg={“entryName”:“ppv_testy”, “profile”:“rtmp”, “debugPackets”:“true”, “queryString”:“t=4964ccaf2b2d2b5b2ff02da48f2eec0f”, “streamName”:“ppv_test”, “application”:“publishppv”, “sendFCPublish”:“false”, “debugLog”:“true”, “destinationName”:“wowzastreamingengine”, “host”:“video.popler.tv”, “connectionFlashVersion”:“FMLE/3.0 (compatible with FMSc/1.0)”}

Can you share with us the push publishing mapping which is configured for your stream from your application’s PushPublishMap.txt file?

Zoran

Can you share with us the push publishing mapping which is configured for your stream from your application’s PushPublishMap.txt file?

Zoran