Wowza Community

calculate wowza price and requirements

We are planning to have a website with live channels something like streamup.com

So I want to know what are our options and how many wowza instances should we buy.

Let’s say we will have maximum 100 live channels ( they can be broadcasted 24 hours) and each of them will be watching 0 -200 users.

Also we don’t have our own server we will use this i guess https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/

So help me to decide which price plan at digital ocean is suitable to wowza and our requirements and what are my options how many instances of wowza I should buy.Or maybe there is a licence for unlimited number of instances.

Please provide the detailed answer.

Not just something like see pricing.

Hello there and welcome to the Wowza support forum.

I suggest you contact sales@wowza.com and provide details about your needs. They will be able to give you the most accurate information based on this information.

Regards,

Salvadore

DigitalOcean is a great hosting provider. But, still I don’t recommend you to go for the conventional DigitalOcean server. Instead, I will recommend you to go for the managed option of digitalOccean server. So, you don’t have to worry for the management of the server and instead cloudways will let you enjoy the best hosting experience by taking away all the hassles and glitches of the server management. It’s pricing starts from 10$ only.