I posted this is one thread but thinking I may have done it in the wrong place so reposting it here:
I am a bit new to Wowza and trying to add this module to our Amazon S3 server. I followed the article "How to loop a pre-roll until a live stream starts." I can't seem to get it to work. I'm sure I have not setup something correctly but not sure where else to look. Can anyone help me with what I may be missing?
Here is what I have done so far.
I have copied and pasted the WMS- Plugins collection jar file to the lib folder on the server.
- Do I need to do anything else to install this collection to make it work?
I have added to the application 'live" the modules lines and properties for both Loopuntillive and the stream scheduler (also the server properties as laid out for the scheduler).
- Do I need to add my own SMIL to make the scheduler work and if so where?
- Do I need to do anything else to activate the modules I just added in the live application or do they just work?
- I feel I need to add something to the application.xml file to make the modules work but not sure what?
From the way I read the article, my player needs that my viewers see needs to be setup to play "Stream1" and as soon as myStream go live, it will automatically switch over.
- Is this the correct setup for my player?
Thank you SO much for any help for this newbie to Wowza!