Hi, I'm checking HLS playback URL generated by Wowza 4.3.0 for live streaming service.
Sometimes I got the following result from mediastreamvalidator(Apple Media Tool).
ERROR: (-1) Framerate of current segment does not match previous segment framerate
--> Framerate of segment (30), framerate of previous segment (29.97)
ERROR: (-1) Failed to match track frame rate to common frame rates
--> Framerate: 30.303
I found that:
- Each ts has 300 video frames.
- 1st and 2nd ts have 432 audio frames, but 3rd ts has only 429 audio frames.
Do you know why the number of audio frames of 3rd ts is smaller than the other things? Is this related to the above errors?
What do you think about this issue?
My environment is same as http://www.wowza.com/forums/showthre...treamvalidator.
* Broadcasting client: OBS(Open Broadcaster Software) 0.11.1 by default settings (H.264/AAC)
* Wowza Input protocol: RTMP
* Wowza Output protocol: HLS
* Wowza Transcoder options
- Video: H.264/800000 bps/default encoding impl./Baseline profile/60 key frame interval
- Frame: letterbox/1280x720/no crop
- Audio: AAC/64000 bps
- No overlay image
* HLS options (cupertino streaming packetizer)
- cupertinoBitrateAdjustmentFactor: 110
- cupertinoCalculateCodecs : false
- cupertinoPacketizeAllStreamsAsTS : true
- cupertinoOnChunkStartResetCounter : false
- httpOriginMode : on
* Apple Media Tool
- mediastreamvalidator: Beta Version 1.1(150923)