Thread: Please, need help with creating a HTTPProvider

Question Please, need help with creating a HTTPProvider

Hello all!

I am looking for a VARIATION of the built-in "connectioncounts" HTTPProvider. "connectioncounts" is OK most of the time, but there is ONE BUG that creeps up sometimes. If a player attempts to connect to a STREAM that is not actually streaming, it will actually show up in the XML. I have tested it. In order for this to happen numerous requests for the same stream must hit the server BUT it is happening. I have checked the actual "Incoming Streams" page in the back-end UI and it is not showing there. ONLY valid and active incoming streams are showing on that back-end page. SO, the question is - when building an HTTPProvider inside Eclipse and the Wowza IDE - which method should I call to get exactly the same results?

Thank you!

Hello there.

Due to the lack of response to this post, I would suggest you open a ticket with support. They may have a quick answer or may point you in the direction of a consultant to aid in the development.

To open a ticket please send an email to support@wowza.com with a detailed explanation of your question. Or you can post a request to the find a consultant forum.

Best,

Salvadore