Wowza Community

Wowza Live Dasbhoard

Hi everyone, i have used this forum quite some time to find the information i needed. In this case i thought to give something back to the community. I have created a live dashboard to monitor a Wowza 4.x server. I got tired of looking at the xml scripts;)

I used this script when i was still using Wowza Media Server 3.5 and i have rebuild it for wowa 4.x. Its written in php and all you actually need is a webserver where you can run the dasbhoard on.

My Dashboard relies on the output of the connectioncounts and serverinfo pages. Screenshots and detailed information can be found on my github page. I got several users already who liked it. Its completely free to use. SO i thought to put it on here as well.

Just let me know if you like it or want adjustments. Feedback is highly appreciated

just some screenshots of the dashboard. The rest you can find on my github page.

https://github.com/nlmaca/Wowza_Dashboard

Fig.

Fig.

Awesome, thanks for sharing free. :smiley:

Looks awesome! Can it be used within a Laravel 5.4 project?

Hi Eddie, the code is in php but not buid within Laravel. If you know your way in Laravel im pretty sure you can rebuild it.

I see my last update is almost 2 years ago. Im working on a new version, although i have no idea for a new release. working on:

• rebuild cronjob process
  • working on higher security level from within wowza
  • im also working on putting the wowza logs in a mysql table. i got that part working already. ah well, just check my github page once in a while. (you can watch the repo if there are any updates)

Thanks Jeroen … I am dutch too so maybe we could in touch.

Tip: remove your email address. Its visable to everyone now.

i have send you an email

good job!

multi server support. - If we have 5 wowza servers and wanna see reports from all servers or per server.