Thread: How to communitcate a web application to wowza streaming server in another location

Default How to communitcate a web application to wowza streaming server in another location

Hi

Iam a php developer.And i am very new to wowza and media streaming techniques etc.
    I have a custom chat in my website.Now i need to introduce audio/video streaming into the chat.
    But i have no idea , where to start.

Let me know,

1)How can i communicate between my website & wowza installed server?
    2)How can i display the video streaming in my site?
    3) I installed the wowza server in my local machine (it is running on ubuntu).Also i checked the videochat tutorial and it was working (https://www.wowza.com/forums/content...ive-video-chat)
    But don't getting any idea how to proceed,Is there any API like any third party payment (Paypal, Autorize.net..), so that i can use it from my site ?
    Some one please give me advice how to proceed

thanks in advance

Hello there.

I think your best bet would be to post this request to the find a consultant forum

When posting a request, please include a time frame for completion, detailed description of the project and a budget.

Regards,

Salvadore