Wowza Community

proxy embedded videos iframe, can wowza or ffmpeg help in this case?

The situation is that on my main server website/app I am not allowed to load the embedded videos directly from the embedded sites and The website/app is only allowed to load videos from my main server domain. Thus, Probably I have to use a proxy to load from the embedded sites and then stream it to my main server .

or maybe there are other solutions ? ? One solution is to download the video in advance.

How to solve this case with Wowza or ffmpeg smoothly ? Please note that The user should still be able to change the position of the video while playing.

One solution is to download the video in advance. However, there maybe solutions that do not require downloading in advance.

Any idea?

Hello there.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but seems worth pointing out:

How to re-stream an unprotected stream from Adobe Media Server or a CDN

Regards,

Salvadore

Hi,

Wowza Media Cache allows Wowza Streaming Engine to access videos that are stored on servers and accessed using HTTP.

Perhaps that’s what you’re looking for?

Daren

I know liverepeater-edge, but that is only for live stream? and also The user should still be able to change the position of the video while playing.

Is this possible to do ? or the only way is to download the embedded video in advance as a normal VOD file.